190540 BRUNOX® Epoxy 100ml rust stop
- BRUNOX® EPOXY
APPLICATION AND EFFECT
- Rust neutralizer
- Epoxy primer
- For the industrial maintenance of structures, plants, machines, vehicles etc.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is the patented Anticorrosion-system on an epoxy-resin base. The amber-coloured, clear liquid forms a metal-organic iron complex with the neutralized rust. This black, very compact and resistant protective layer, which is formed, guarantees long-term corrosion protection and is at the same time a perfect primer coat because of the epoxy-resin components. It is most suitable for overhauling machines, plants, vehicles. Because of its high penetration into the rust pores and its perfect film formation (no brush traces) it guarantees a high level of effectiveness and further treatment.
- Remove loose rust, grease, dirt and paint residues infiltrated with rust with a wire brush, grinding wheel etc.. BRUNOX® epoxy is applied in 2-3 coats to the remaining porous rust with a brush, roller, spray gun or in several coats from the handy CFC free BRUNOX® epoxy spray can.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is very suitable for dipping and sealing closed containers. A top coat must then be applied.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is free from heavy metals and from mineral acid
- BRUNOX® epoxy can be stored for an unlimited period in well sealed bottles and be thinned with acetone
Search termAnticorrosion-system, Rust neutralizer, Epoxy primer, Rust converter
Article number: 190540
Weight including packaging: 125gramme
Weight (net.): 325 gram
Outer weight: 4,06 kg
Quantity per outer carton: 12
Quantity per inner carton: -
Quantity per pallet: 2016
Packed article: 50x50x38 mm
Dimension inner carton: - mm
Size outer: 240x185x215 mm
CBM outer: 0.009546 m3