190540 BRUNOX® Epoxy 100ml antiruggine
- BRUNOX® EPOXY
APPLICATION AND EFFECT
- Rust neutralizer
- Epoxy primer
- For the industrial maintenance of structures, plants, machines, vehicles etc.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is the patented Anticorrosion-system on an epoxy-resin base. The amber-coloured, clear liquid forms a metal-organic iron complex with the neutralized rust. This black, very compact and resistant protective layer, which is formed, guarantees long-term corrosion protection and is at the same time a perfect primer coat because of the epoxy-resin components. It is most suitable for overhauling machines, plants, vehicles. Because of its high penetration into the rust pores and its perfect film formation (no brush traces) it guarantees a high level of effectiveness and further treatment.
- Remove loose rust, grease, dirt and paint residues infiltrated with rust with a wire brush, grinding wheel etc.. BRUNOX® epoxy is applied in 2-3 coats to the remaining porous rust with a brush, roller, spray gun or in several coats from the handy CFC free BRUNOX® epoxy spray can.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is very suitable for dipping and sealing closed containers. A top coat must then be applied.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is free from heavy metals and from mineral acid
- BRUNOX® epoxy can be stored for an unlimited period in well sealed bottles and be thinned with acetone
Parola chiaveAnticorrosion-system, Rust neutralizer, Epoxy primer, Rust converter
Numero articolo: 190540
Codice a barre: 7610567930035
Peso incl. confezione: 125grammi
Peso netto: 325 gram
Outer weight: 4,06 kg
Quantità per scatola esterna: 12
Quantità per scatola interna: -
Quantità per pallet: 2016
Articolo imballato: 50x50x38 mm
Dimensione scatola interna: - mm
Taglia esterno: 240x185x215 mm
CBM scatola esterna: 0.009546 m3