190546 BRUNOX® Epoxy spray 150ml rust-stop
- BRUNOX® EPOXY
APPLICATION AND EFFECT
- Rust neutralizer
- Epoxy primer
- For the industrial maintenance of structures, plants, machines, vehicles etc.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is the patented Anticorrosion-system on an epoxy-resin base. The amber-coloured, clear liquid forms a metal-organic iron complex with the neutralized rust. This black, very compact and resistant protective layer, which is formed, guarantees long-term corrosion protection and is at the same time a perfect primer coat because of the epoxy-resin components. It is most suitable for overhauling machines, plants, vehicles. Because of its high penetration into the rust pores and its perfect film formation (no brush traces) it guarantees a high level of effectiveness and further treatment.
- Remove loose rust, grease, dirt and paint residues infiltrated with rust with a wire brush, grinding wheel etc.. BRUNOX® epoxy is applied in 2-3 coats to the remaining porous rust with a brush, roller, spray gun or in several coats from the handy CFC free BRUNOX® epoxy spray can.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is very suitable for dipping and sealing closed containers. A top coat must then be applied.
- BRUNOX® epoxy is free from heavy metals and from mineral acid
- BRUNOX® epoxy can be stored for an unlimited period in well sealed bottles and be thinned with acetone
NøgleordAnticorrosion-system, Rust neutralizer, Epoxy primer, Rust converter
Vægt inkl. emballage: 176gram
Nettovægt: 170 gram
Outer weight: 2,19 kg
Antal i ydre karton: 12
Antal i indre karton: -
Mængde pr. palle: 2016
Emne pakket: 49x49x152 mm
Dimension indre karton: - mm
Format udvendig: 200x150x155 mm
CBM ydre karton: 0.00465 m3